Sunday 24 April 2016

Bloggers Gonna Blog





so i thought i gonna to talk about my way to deal with my conditions : 

being label sick got a tendency to leave you quite isolated sometimes 
but i find myself keeping me occupied with different project 
like writing my stories 

if you , got an sickness i will assure you that if you finding a hobby you feel passionated about 
like i do with my writing 
it can be anything 
from 
art to music 

i am not sure exactly when i begun to write but i am will never stop 
my first memory was like i wrote stories about twins and princess 
and
 then i stop until got my diagnose by 11 
and 
needed some kinda channel to describe my feelings 
and 
started to write dark poems how it felt 
but thats the past because i choose to embrace my condition 
its all about love now 
( well sometimes i need to challenge myself with try to write in an other genre ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment