Friday 15 April 2016

Love letter to 2011





it was an time when i had hard time to accept myself an epileptic , when i thought it wasn't acceptable to have this condition of mine , but 2011 i met this wonderful people in Brighton that made an lay out the disable path for me 
and i wore really sad when it ending but now i realize i got my happy ending … 

the fact they made my experience in Brighton accessible for me , is something i will be grateful for because with my health problems i never thought this wore something i would do and the short time i wore there , i learn the greatest lesson of my life , got the best memories and stories !

but don't take this for a goodbye because one day i be back , sooner or later you might expect

i guess it was all timing when i found myself , with help of a friend … 

and 

because that you know exactly who you are so i wont point you out this time … 

if i could i would bring all along me my trips but sadly i aint aloud to that so i send postcards instead

#LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment