Wednesday 27 April 2016

Independent Women, Pt. I











so i though i wore gonna talk about why the year 2011 is so important to me

and i always comes back to that when i writing . It was here in Brighton

i finally learned what it meant to rely on myself which wore a great feeling !

all my upbringing , i basically i been pampered because i got condition

and yes , i do admit i hella cool to get spoiled like that but for the sake of

learning about how i will handle my sickness and be accepted for the girl

i am , i noticed i had to challenge my condition and it was about the most

frightful i ever done because - i was getting out of a comfort zone which

i wore completely fine with before Brighon#2011 but after that experience

i knew i wanted more from life and decide to make the best of it …



No comments:

Post a Comment