Wednesday 20 April 2016

the pride

as i have talked about this condition of me is very strange . I don't really know a lot about it but i am trying to become better with learn about my illness , so i guess thats why i started this blog ? So i thought i would talk about my epilepsy , the little knowledge i know i mean and i hope you all realize i do this blog for me . there a lot of diffrent kinda epileptics , my sort is a rare on ( at least in sweden and one thing i take pride in is that i am the youngest with this condition , i am also very proud that i have went out school with really good grades because nobody in my with my condition has an done that , and i am also proud over that i wore studying in Brighton 2011 , and i am also impressive by myself and my blogging and of course all my travels #lol .






No comments:

Post a Comment