Monday 25 April 2016

Bed rest



igloo village in finland 2013 






as you might know i got this seizure 
which basically make me lay in bed rest 
and 
let me tell you all 
its not an picknick
laying in the bed and doing nothing 
… 
its one of the most annoying thing ever 
to lay in your bed 
when you got a lot of things you want to do 
but 
one thing is good with 
carefully culated 
i count that it only takes amount an week for me 
to get relative well again 
but 
one time 
when i wore little 
i had to lay in  bed rest for a month 
that wasn't fun 

but

here some typical things that i make my day go around
( when i am in bed rest )

- blogging , obviously but that is what i do everyday so that is nothing new lol
- trying to get some rest
-look through my social medias sites i am follow
- i also found different applications which i play when i have nothing to do  

No comments:

Post a Comment