Tuesday 26 April 2016

My favorite countries ( outside europe )



i love the nightlife in Ibiza . If my mood chould been described as a city
it would probably be that one because of the nightlife , people and kindness
But as i formally declared my love for Brighton , i would also say i am half a brit
( they adopted my sentimental heart lol ) - except this part !

Yeah . Just begun to went over every places i been in my head and there is something
i love with country , less or more but here are a few that i hold dear to my heart :

- singapore , asia : it wore so exotic to be in a place where there wore growing plants
like everywhere

- Dubai . the culture wore amazing and all the actives was so different .

Rio , Brazil -  breathtaking , specially Copacabana !




No comments:

Post a Comment