Tuesday 19 April 2016

the issue




























one of my dreams has always been to see Arctic Monkeys and 2014 i had fortunate to seem them
at The Brits , also one of my dreams to attend …

they performed their hit song " why you always call your high "but i really like the old stuff better , i been a fan of them since they breakthrough , so i wore really excited for this …
the venue wore pretty accessible for wheelchairs
because there wore an lift and you got help from security to your place , which is great because i have
problem to walk downstairs …

this is nothing i take for grantee as an wheelchair user
because a lot of venues don't got it and its not make me feel very welcome , like i feel less important then other people , so when stores and cities have made it
handicap accessible for it makes me wanna go back !

this in a strong issue for me .



No comments:

Post a Comment