Friday 22 April 2016

Happy Little Pill



one thing that always been bother me is when people tell me that animal cruelty is wrong  , let me emphasize what i mean with this : i DONT mean that i like people should be doing that because violence is never the answer but when people around me take up this subject i just wanna scream because there is an reason why i am still alive and thats because of those medical testing they use to get right kinda medication for my epilepsy . In the best world , we wouldn't have to use rabbits , rats etc but so far hasn't science found an answer how you will find a cure to my condition , so what right do you got to say its cruel when you wear makeup and clothes made of leather , fur and skin …

at least i got an excuse why i do wear things and thats because of the skin I'm in !

No comments:

Post a Comment