Sunday 24 April 2016

My story






i though i would talk a little bit about how i got this condition because i wasn't born this way , which sometimes i wonder if it wouldn't be easier to be because then i wouldn't knew how to be healthy ? 

anyway , everything begun when i played at schoolyard with an friend of mine , it was early autumn and it had rain . So i fell of this climbing frame and couldn't move an inch . 

I have no idea how i got to school because of the agony and pain but one thing i am sure of , my friend didn't help me with anything - even get help ? 

It wore an long journey to make me accept myself as epileptic , to be proud to say who i am that and not care if people just gonna like me for me or feel pity for the girl in the wheelchair but now i honestly don't care , i know there are some people that have an unconditional for me and support me , got my back which makes me happy because i feel so lucky , that i found them when i needed it as most because this guys saw me for who i wore - and that is rare #2011 

but back to how i got sick , after i fell from a climbing frame , i notice that i begun to start to shake , be tired , etc and we went to the doctors for make some test which told that i got a rare form of epilepsy …

-  to make it easier to explain , its like 3 sorts of epileptic in one condition . 

This become a huge change in my life , from being popular to being irrelevant in school ( because i couldn't keep up with my friends because i needed to sleep certain times and stay away from noisy places but ) i had really hard to accept that i
could't be able to ride a bike anymore , horse riding or just go for walk by myself . Always need to be keep an on i had really hard to accept because i always been independent but now i get i just have to find an other way to freedom … 

more about this later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment